Areas of Practice
- New York University, LL.M. in Taxation
- University of Michigan, J.D.
- Haverford College, B.A.
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
JAY A. SOLED
Jay Soled is a professor at Rutgers University. He is also the editor of an estate planning book, published by the American Bar Association, entitled The ABA Guide to Practical Estate Planning and wrote chapters in both Estate Planning Techniques and New Jersey Inheritance Tax.
- Member, American College of Trusts and Estates Counsel
Distinctions and Awards
- Testified before Congress regarding proposed tax changes
- Numerous op-ed pieces in The New York Times, USA Today, Philadelphia Inquirer and Star Ledger
- Was honored with Martindale-Hubbell®’s highest rating, “AV Preeminent®.” A description of the methodology and other information about Martindale-Hubbell® can be found at http://www.martindale.com/Products_and_Services/Peer_Review/Methodology.aspx. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.