Count On Our Experienced Litigators To Help Resolve Your Legal Dispute in A Timely Fashion
Brown Moskowitz & Kallen’s litigators represent clients in federal and state trial and appellate courts, administrative proceedings and arbitration matters in New Jersey, New York and other jurisdictions.
While aggressively pursuing our clients’ rights as plaintiffs or defendants, we are sensitive to the high cost of litigation. As trusted business and legal advisors in NJ & NY, we will recommend and aggressively pursue, when necessary and appropriate, all appropriate relief, including the issuance of temporary restraints or other interim injunctive relief. We also will recommend arbitration, mediation or other alternative dispute resolution forums when those opportunities would be most efficient.
In all litigation matters, BMK takes a bottom-line view, carefully considering what is best for the client and its business – financially, commercially and practically – both today and into the future.
Representative matters include:
- Diverse contract disputes covering a wide range of businesses and industries
- Shareholder, partner and member disputes, including minority shareholder oppression, deadlock and similar “corporate divorce” matters
- Sports Law. click here.
- Trade secret, unfair competition and restrictive covenant litigation
- Construction litigation representing owners, contractors and subcontractors
- Will contests and related trusts and estates disputes
- Insurance coverage litigation
- Commercial real estate litigation, including landlord/tenant matters
- Zoning and land use disputes
- Criminal defense and internal corporate investigations
- Employment litigation
- Fraud and consumer fraud
Our corporate attorneys have years of experience in representing clients in “corporate divorces” and other shareholder or “partner” disputes. We apply our broad-based business and transactional experience to help clients avoid these disputes, either through a restructuring of the business or, where the business divorce is inevitable, assisting our clients in negotiating an acceptable separation. When necessary, working with our litigators, we are experienced in protecting our clients’ interests in mediation, arbitration and court proceedings.